The United States, which is home to a wide range of foreign students, is a popular study location for Nepalese students every year. As a diversified nation, it provide possibilities for overseas students to share knowledge, creation, and pursue a set of advanced trajectories.
In the United States, student visas are divided into two categories: F visas and M visas. Academic studies need a F visa, whereas professional and non-academic courses require a M visa. You can submit for a student visa as soon as you qualify for a student and exchange visitor program (F or M visa).
Documents required for Application for universities in USA.
1. A valid passport
2. Academic Transcripts
3. Standardized Test Scores (SAT/GRE/GMAT)
4. Scores on English language competency
5. Proof of Funds
6. Statements of Purpose
7. Letter of Recommendation
8. Curriculum Vitae or Resume
9. Research projects / Portfolio (for certain programs)
Eligibility for a Student Visa in the United States
- A valid passport
- A Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) Form.
- A receipt showing payment of your US$160 non-refundable nonimmigrant visa application processing fee paid in local currency.
- Form I-20 and acceptance at a SEVP-approved university.
- Photograph was taken within the last six months meeting Visa Requirement.
- Transcript of all academic achievement.
- Scores on English language examinations as needed by US colleges and universities.
- Strong financial backing
- Evidence of leaving the United States after completing the course of study. Source: (Travel State Gov, 2022)